Friday, September 10, 2010

Episode 23: I just don't know

I HAVE A PHONE NUMBER NOW GIRLS. 1-206-600-4309 CALL ME ANYTIME


CLICK HERE FOR SHOW
Email me at: Donna@bigsillyhomo.com
twitter/facebook/audioboos: DonnaSuggarz


Here is my winner for Hot guys with Iphones. Now i know hes not naked but this picture is super hot. TO ME, which we all know thats whats important. if you dont agree send me the real winner this week. Donna@bigsillyhomo.com
Ian Watkins, the lead singer of pop rock band Lostprophets in a sextape. I wanna see the rest.
Here he is in a photo for the band. Hes ready to take it......you know the rest (the guy behind him is telling us he about to take 2 dicks.)
they all look really gay. but the one on the far right i wanna call daddy as he ties me to a chair and pulls out the tazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment