Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pillowtalk

Over the last couple of nights ive noticed that my bed is arranged in such a way to shows how pathetic i realy am.

its a California king (larger than a king) i have pillows and blankets along one side to create this body like shape. When i sleep i snuggle with the pillows. I know this sounds weird but i think this may just help me to realize im alone and want to be with someone.

to test my theory i remade the bed with minimal on it. just a sheet and top sheet and one pillow. went to bed at my normal time. I tossed and turned all night. i could never find a comfortable spot.

the next night i put all my pillows and blankets back onto the bed and i slept a full night without waking.

If there was another person in my bed that i loved would i sleep so well?

Or am i just sad?

i dont know if anyone is reading this but somehow just typing out my inner thoughts helps.

God knows this is cheaper than paying for real therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment