44 BIGHOMO 1
After my hiatus from podcasting because of some physical issues i discuss on the show, Im back and eager to continue the show.
a delicious recipe
2 minutes of news
and a song
the Song is the Riff Off from Pitch Perfect.
Recipe for 5 Cheese mac and Cheese
1 (16 ounc bx elbow macaroni (prefrence i like bowtie)
1 stk butter (cubed for easyier melting)
1 c shredded muenster cheese
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 c shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
1 c shredded monterey jack cheese
8 oz cubed processed cheese food (velveta cubed for easier melting)
1 1/2 c half-and-half (Or any type of milk)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1 Slice of Ham (minched)
6 strips of Thick cut bacon (chopped)
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tbs dehydrated onions (or minced onions)
2 cups Cheeseits (smashed to obblivion)
1. Cook Pasta, drain....bla bla bla you know how to cook pasta set asside
2. Cook bacon in pot with ham. add onion and garlic. then add milk/cream
3. at this point your adding butter and cheeses slowly while wisking to help melt evenly and not to seperate the oils.
(trust me dont throw it all in at once or it will still taste great but be oily as fuck)
4. Mix in noodle to the world greatest cheese sauce......STOP SAMPLING.....I KNOW ITS GOOD
(you could stop here and enjoy the fuck out of this dish and it would rock but i take it a step farther)
5. put in pre-greesed ceramic baking dish (like making a caserol) top with smashed cheese-its
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
7. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbling around the edges; serve and prepare for foodgasm!!!